Alfred H. Kelly Memorial Fund
This fund is established to recognize scholastic achievement, to encourage continued progress, and to provide assistance to students in financing their education in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. To be eligble for the award, student must provide a copy of their current transcript. Preference will be given to graduate students majoring or otherwise demonstrating a strong interest in historical research.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload your current transcripts.
- Graduate History Application Materials
- Please initiate a letter of support from a faculty member that will be shared with the director of graduate studies.
- Please upload a 1-2 page project description and research proposal.
- Please upload a copy of your resume/CV.
- Please upload a short budget of how you plan to spend the funds.